What We Do | Our Programs
Health Care & Wellness Program
Moms Against Poverty provides a diverse range of health care and wellness programs meticulously designed to cater to the unique needs of both the impoverished children and the communities they call home. This comprehensive program ensures that children receive essential health services and are equipped with the tools necessary to foster their development, promoting a holistic growth and maturation process. Furthermore, we take strides to establish healthcare centers, rehabilitation facilities, and clinics in remote communities where access to such resources is non-existent or severely limited. Additionally, we supply much-needed equipment to under-resourced hospitals that tirelessly care for impoverished individuals.
- Overall 166,786 children and families received health care support
- In Iran, we supported health care initiatives for 163, 540 impoverished children and their families including the construction of 3 health centers, while equipping, supplying, and providing for another 9 across the same number of provinces throughout the country.
- In the United States, we supplied 14,307 hygiene products to local Bay Area schools, organizations, and churches to care for 13,218 children and families in need.
- In Senegal, we provided 2,746 children with access to health care.
- In Sierra Leona, we distributed hygiene products and educated women on feminine hygiene to 7,500 women and children.