Ways to Give | Volunteering
Volunteer & Make a Difference
MAP’s volunteers are instrumental to making our work possible. Our volunteers help us fundraise, put on events, run social media, and coordinate our many programs around the world. We’re always looking to recruit talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Volunteering is an excellent way to put your particular talents and skills to use in a way that supports underprivileged children around the world. It also connects you to a network of professionals in your community through regular volunteer gatherings and exclusive events.
You can join our team from nearly anywhere in the world. To express your interest, please fill out the Volunteer Interest form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Are you in high school or college? Check out MAP’s Student Leaders Against Poverty program to see how you can make a difference at your school!
Student Leaders Against Poverty (SLAP)
Moms Against Poverty (MAP) is launching its first-ever youth program to bring in talented, passionate students to the MAP family to be partners in raising awareness and developing resources for our global programs.
Are you a high school or college student looking to get involved in volunteering and charitable work while building your career skills? Join Student Leaders Against Poverty!
Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
MAP’s Student Ambassadors Program is looking for 1-3 students per campus who are involved on campus, motivated, and want to spread the word about MAPon their campus. These ambassadors will get their generation involved in MAP’s mission to support underprivileged children worldwide.
As one of our ambassadors, you will:
- Get at least one campus organization involved in MAP’s fundraising each semester (many campus organizations have volunteer requirements and can fulfill them by volunteering for MAP)
- Volunteer at one MAP event each semester
- Organize and host one event per year for MAP
- Attend meetings with directors every other week via Google Hangouts
- Post content on social media that the directors will send out each month (informational posts about MAP, Instagram fundraising campaigns, etc.)
- Attend a one-time formal volunteer training session
- Make an estimated time commitment of 2-3 hours weekly
In addition, by volunteering with MAP, you’ll gain access to a diverse network of professionals, event organizers, and philanthropists.