Thank you for all your kind support, we will continue to keep you updated.
- 15 tons of food, clothing, hygiene products and basic provisions were distributed to those affected.
- Four mobile health clinics have been purchased, equipped, and mobilized in the devastated areas.
- 150 heating units have been purchased and distributed to families living in tents and temporary shelters.
- An art therapy program and event was organized for over 300 children in the area. Their art was showcased in a gallery exhibit in Tehran to help bring awareness to the cause.
- Construction of two health clinics and an Occupational & Physical Therapy Center have begun.
- The construction of ten Kindergarten/Day Schools in the affected villages is on its way. Due to the magnitude of the devastation, we have been asked to construct 20 such schools, but due to limitation in funds, MAP has for now only committed to ten.
MAP holds an OFAC License and has been working in Iran since 2010. 100% of donations collected from this campaign will go toward earthquake relief and reconstruction. Our staffing and other expenses in Iran are funded by MAP’s General Funds.